Fleet Farm "discussion"

Re: At my wit's end

I've only recommended Fleet Farm to one guy and it was because he lives one town over from me. I told him what isle it was in.
Even in this post I say this is where I get mine not where he should get his. I suggested it's also at other places ("Bleach from Walmart Clorox or Walmart Great Value, Aldi, Menards, Hardware store ... "). Fleet farm is just for comparison as the OP is asking about using bleach from a beginners point of view.
I'm simply trying to give the OP the tools to find out what is available in his area and a way (the calculator) to figure out what is a fantastic price for him in his area as I know what we recommend or what we use in one place might not work for someone else.
I'm sorry you don't have a Fleet Farm close but other members have posted about fantastic prices at their local pool stores including refillable, re-useable 2.5 and 5 gal containers I would love to be able to get and no one seems to make any point out of it's only one location in one state. Just saying.

Re: At my wit's end

My point is, you're not the only one. Y'all is plural. I spent the first 27 years of my life in WI. so I know the value of a fleet farm. I think there is ban on higher strength liquid chlorine here in SC. The highest I could find here is 10% and it was $$$$$$$$

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Honestly, I've never looked! :D But I do not recall seeing anything when I've been in there. I was there the other day picking up hay to use for spreading grass seed, and I was in and out! I figured I'd make it quick as to not see anything else I couldn't live without. LOL :D

I was wondering if they did, too. We used to have a Farm and Fleet nearby, they were replaced with Tractor Supply. We have chickens, so I go there occasionally. Will have to take a look.

We have Farm & Fleet and I love it! We also have Tractor Supply and Big R, which I love both as well. I'll have to look for bleach though. That is one thing I have not looked for at any of those three stores.

I looked to see if there was a Rural King close to you, but I couldn't find one. Odd since they are Illinois based. I get 4 gallons of 10% for $7.99 there.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.