Slides for AGP

anyone have a slide installed from their deck to their agp? Other than the concern of water not being over deep in an AGP, should there be any concern about blowing the pool apart from sliding into it? Or for that matter from jumping in off the ladder or side? I keep telling my kids "don't jump in the pool from the side" as I'm paranoid about having a few thousand litres of water in my basement. I have a metal wall AGP - not the type or what I would call "instant pool" type that you'd get from a big box store. Just looking for others thoughts, opinions, etc...

thanks all!

I was lucky enough to find a used zoomerang slide for sale. It is designed to Spill Into 3’6” of Water. I thought it would be too small for the older grandkids, but when I checked online it is rated for 200 pounds. My 6'4" grandson tried it out in the picture below.
medium.jpg

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.