Ph Preference

JohnN,
Yes, good idea. I was going to suggest you start a thread, as maybe the minds here can come up with a reason as to your odd downward drift.

As for this thread, I just keep my pH in range, 7.2-7.8, which requires ZERO work on my part. It just slooowwwly drifts up and then finds a happy medium at some point during the summer. I just leave it alone. No bi-carb, no ma, no borax, no soda ash, nothing. It just naturally does its own thing and stays inline.

I don't seem to see a shine difference to the water at lower pH. It seems equally sparkly. Although it did look UBER AMAZING when I 1st opened it and the pH was down around 7.2. But that could simply be perception of the newness of seeing it for the 1st time in months and months, or maybe the softer spring sun, as opposed to the harsh summer sun. I don't worry about it, as it still looks out of this world heavenly!! :D

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

when i took over my pool it sparkled like a diamond, you could not look at the water on a sunny day without blinding yourself
poolstore ph 4.8
after bringing up to poolstore ph 7.8 water looked flat and has never gotten that sparkle back
now using only tfp methods and taylor test kit
but i believe lower ph was the difference

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.