Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Anyone from West Texas??

1. Back To Top    #1

Anyone from West Texas??

Just wondering if any memebers are from the Las Cruces/El Paso area???

Rob

When I am not swimming I am rock crawlin, visit the olskool 4x4 wesite to take a look

http://www.olskool4x4.com/
    13,000 IG Plaster, 2hp whisperflo pump, 48 sq in pentair DE Filter, 1 skimmer, 2 eyeball outlets, 200 sq ft solar panels on second story, Auto Pilot SWG-36, Polaris ATV Cleaner

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Anyone from West Texas??

I'm not anywhere near your area (N. Texas) but how is the rain and have you had much flooding. I suppose it's a good thing for the rain, Lake Amistad will fill up.
    18' AG Pool, 6900 gallons, 55 sq. ft. Hayward Easy Clear Cartridge Filter, 1hp Power Flow LX Pump, North Texas

3. Back To Top    #3

We had the reminates of Dolly pass over El Paso yesterday, we got about 4 inches, which is a lot for El Paso, the drainage systems are lacking here, probally because we only average 4 inches of rainfall a year.

Plus I haven't had to water the grass in about 4 days

My pool has not overflowed but is at the top of the tile, I will keep it that way, because when the sun comes out, I usually have to add 2 inches a week to it.

Rob

Water level to top of skimmer

Rain does grass good here in the desert southwest
    13,000 IG Plaster, 2hp whisperflo pump, 48 sq in pentair DE Filter, 1 skimmer, 2 eyeball outlets, 200 sq ft solar panels on second story, Auto Pilot SWG-36, Polaris ATV Cleaner

4. Back To Top    #4

I claim to be from west texas but I'm really from Sweetwater out by Abilene.
    Brian
    20K IG Gunite w/ raised 7ft spillover spa. 1.5 HP Hayward Northstar pump 425 sq ft Hayward cartridge filter, Colorlogic lights AquaRite SWG AquaLogic PS-8 control
    1hp pump for sheer descent