Aquabot S2-40 Motor

Jul 13, 2012
NC
Just wondering If anyone has had any Exp with this cleaner. I have had mine now for just little over a year and the motor has gave up the ghost. Is this a common problem with this model? At $130 for a replacement motor (Robbery) if it burns up every year I would be better off buying a new cleaner. If anyone may know where to get a motor cheaper I am all ears. Kinda disappointed in this cleaner lasting for only half a year actual use I have actually owned if over a year. Anyone care to chime in with their Exp with this cleaner and longevity. So i don't keep putting money in a failed product that will keep sucking my pocket dry.

The List price for that pump is $129.98 & i only found it for that cost or higher?
It looks like a new S2-40 is less than $300?
I hear mixed reviews on the longevity of AquaBot's. I feel they clean great but it maybe hit or miss as to how long they live before some repairs

I'm hoping to get 4-6 years out of my 4WD and know i will have to do some maintenance repairs after a few years

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.