Last summer I ran the autopilot on level 2 at 50% output and no problem maintaining 3.0 – 4.0 chlorine. I am now at level 3 at 80% out put and have trouble maintaining 1.0 – 2.0 of chlorine. I cleaned the cell a week ago, it did have some deposits on it, but the output has not changed.
Talked to a tech person from Aquacal today who said it must be a water chemistry issue or the autopilot would give me a error message. He stated that maybe my high levels of phosphates was using up the chlorine. The owners manual does not list phosphates in the water chemistry section. Is it possible that the phosphates are to blame for the lower output of my SWG.
Here are my number from yesterday