HELP! Cap on intex sand filter pump housing leaking profusely!

Jun 4, 2014
I have a 24x52 intex ultra frame agp, with the intex sf20110 sand filter and pump combo on it. Just noticed yesterday the clear cap on the housing where water is pulled into the pump from the pool is cracking and leaking. Having trouble finding a replacement on the web, does ANYONE have any ideas where i can get one? Thanks ahead of time for any help you can give me!

- Sam

Welcome to the forum, sorry it isn't under better circumstances. :-(

Part number #35 in the diagram ?? P/N 11480 I think this is the right one for your model but they should be able to tell you for sure.

Intex Consumer Service
1-800-234-6839
Hours of Operation
Monday through Friday 8:30 am-5:00 pm PST

Special Summer Hours (June-August):
Monday through Friday 7:00 am-5:00 pm PST
Saturday 7:00 am-3:30 pm PST

Attachments

• SF20110 parts.jpg
    SF20110 parts.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 104
You cannot get any better service than this! Only thing left is for him/her to order it and install it too. :) What a super member.

Part number #35 in the diagram ?? P/N 11480 I think this is the right one for your model but they should be able to tell you for sure.

Intex Consumer Service
1-800-234-6839
Hours of Operation

Intex Consumer Service
1-800-234-6839
Hours of Operation

kiss4afrog,

Thanks so much for your help. Thats the diagram that I was able to dig up on their website also. while #35 is a portion of what I need, on my model 35 and 14 are made as one solid peice. That is the problem that I'm having with intex and aquiring the correct thing. When I called, apparently they are looking at the same diagram as you and I....

Any chance you can get the two parts and that would replace your broken one piece ??

Can you post a picture of it ??

Sure, will get a pic posted in the morning. I guess it's possible that the two parts may work to take the place of the one on mine that's broken, nothing to do but order them and find out. Anyone know how intex return policy works,lol?

I wouldn't order on line, I'd call them. Ask them about the policy. I'd also have them pull one from stock and give you the ID of the ring with the threads to see if it's close to yours. Anything else you might think of to see before they send it out if it's not going to work.

Seems Intex should know what the replacement or substitution would be :confused::confused:

I know everyone hates pool stores but have you tried to call a few or walk in with the part and see if anyone might be helpful or know what you can use ?? Would be nine if someone local stocked that cover and collar so you could physically compare them before you buy.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.