Landscape Ideas- Updated! HEAVY pics!

Not a teacher....just a cheapskate! LOL :lol:

I am left handed, so for the signs, I found a few fonts that I thought were fun and blew up the letters to the sizes that I wanted for the signs. Then I traced the letters on and painted. MUCH better than my handwriting! :lol: We just bought 1X4's and cut the signs out, spray painted them with wood paint, sanded the edges to make them look worn, and then lettered and shelacked them. Cheap.

I really wish we had thought to "flip" the fence on the back side. I chalk that up to beginner's mistakes. We had never installed a fence before... in fact, we hadn't really done any large home improvement projects before this.

I bought the buoys from ebay and just picked up a bag of shells and fish nets from Hobby Lobby. I like the fact that all of the decorations are removable...that way we can change our "theme" or if we sell our house, the new owners can remove everything we've done, including the fence.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.