Looking for some opinions.

Phill

Jun 9, 2014
Dorr, MI
Hi guys, I'm going to install a 24' AG pool and am having a hard time deciding where. The conflict lies between sun or shade and how close/ far it will be from my house. Do you guys prefer sun or does that not really matter? I will have a heater installed too if that helps. Any help is appreciated! Thanks guys.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 62
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 62
Thanks for the tip, Northern! I wanted to attach the living deck to the deck that's going around the pool too. I think it would look awesome. The only problem with that is if it's close enough to the house to attach the two, then it'll be in the shade. There lies the dilemma haha. Thanks again for the help.

My two cents....... I would go with optimum placement of the pool over whether it is in the sun or shade. Sounds like it would be in both sun and shade if you did. Best of both worlds! Only drawback would be debris from the tree's. Good luck with the pool!

Both. How about putting it where there will be a combination of sun and shade if possible? I like the idea of it being off the existing house deck, but if you do put it further from the house
would definitely do as mentioned and put in a walkway of some kind with a deck area at the pool. Good luck.

John

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.