Screenlogic2

Jul 7, 2012
Had a question on this as we finally got it installed. We have had an easytouch remote controller. I also installed the PC software with the screenlogic2. I don't see where you can adjust the rpm on the intelliflo or adjust the output on the intellichlor (or see salt levels for that matter) when using the iPhone app, but the easytouch remote and pc software both allow this. Am I missing something on the app?

Why wouldn't the app match the PC software?

Bfassler -

Did you ever get it figured out? Pool just got plastered today and acid washed tomorrow. Would like to set up my ScreenLogic 2 and IntelliChlor SWG by tomorrow if possible? Is the set-up easy and simple? Can I plug the components into my cable/router modem? What do I need to do to have it communicate with the wireless set-up which has already been installed correctly? Will it automatically pick it up? Thank you for any help possible!

Had a question on this as we finally got it installed. We have had an easytouch remote controller. I also installed the PC software with the screenlogic2. I don't see where you can adjust the rpm on the intelliflo or adjust the output on the intellichlor (or see salt levels for that matter) when using the iPhone app, but the easytouch remote and pc software both allow this. Am I missing something on the app?

Why wouldn't the app match the PC software?

The iPhone and Android ScreenLogic Apps do not have the full functionality of the PC program. The biggest one I know of is that you cannot set or change schedules from the Apps as you can from the PC. I called Pentair about this and was told that they do not have current plans to upgrade the Apps. I think when the competition gets more sophisticated Pentair may change its mind and upgrade the Apps.

Overall, the ScreenLogic and EasyTouch is working great for me. My PC is easy enough to get to if I want to change something.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.