Neighbors are getting a new pool....

Sep 19, 2012
Temecula, CA
My neighbors are getting a new inground pool in their back yard. It's about half the size of mine but I'm sure they will enjoy it. I'm gonna mosey down there later and introduce myself and let them know about this website. I'd like to see them enjoy their pool and not regret spending the money on it!

I've told a few people about the site, and how easy it's been for me with my new pool. I'm still a pool newbie, but each time I told them that I've so far, only spent about $50 getting my pool ready to swim, and almost nothing since I got the CYA close to where I want it, they say "What's that website again?!"

I just bought this house in February and never have owned a pool before. I went through all the "hard lessons" and hired and fired a pool guy so I just don't want to see them go through that mess. Plus...when I'm away (or vise versa)...they can keep an eye on my pool!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.