Dolphin Primal X3 (Supreme M3) any good, any problems?

Apr 30, 2007
NJ
Looking for a new cleaner as my Blue Pearl just died. Came across the Dolphin Primal X3 and was wondering if it would be good for my 20 by 40 vinyl IG pool. How do its filter screens compare to the bag filters that I am used to. Will it climb walls well? Is it safe on the liner. Should I get this or is there something else that is similar and not a lot more than the roughly $600 this goes for. Thanks.

Looks like this one is good as I tried a demo one. Do u really need a remote or caddy. I heard Amazone voids warranty online purchases. what is the the best place to buy and is the Primal the bang for the buck 21 gal 16x36 fiber. Does not climb over the ridge around the pool...not really a issue for me. any thoughts

Well I went with the Dolphin Primal X3. It just arrived and I tossed it in and turned it on. Has run for about 90 minutes now and has most of the pool done. It was pretty bad as the old unit has been dead for over a week now and there were lots of tree droppings. I took out my iPhone and videoed it for about 4 minutes if anyone wants to watch it walk around.

http://youtu.be/lnsiSxCNZp0

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.