Pebble Finish for IG pool?

Plops

Mar 27, 2014
Annapolis, Maryland
Hi everyone,

We are in the pre construction phase, putting in a 20x44 freeform pool with a salt water generator. We are looking at CL Industries Sun Stone pebble finish. Our pool builder is saying that this finish will ensure we won't have to resurface this pool, possibly ever.

I think I'm sold on it...Anyone out there used this product? Do you have photos? How has it felt on your feet? Has it stood up to your dog?

And don't even get me started on the color options...any suggestions?

Thanks for your help, this is a wonderful forum!

Welcome Plops! :wave:

I am putting in CLI quartz pretty quick. Your PB may be right. Properly installed and cared for, a pebble may last so long you'll want something different before it actually needs replacing. Twenty plus years isn't out of the question at all. Below is a link to some CLI finishes.

You're on your own for color, and good luck with that one. :D

http://www.poolworkstx.com/pages/photo-gallery/pool-finishes/sunstone.html

We went with Stonescapes mini pebble in aqua blue. We love the color. It doesnt feel too rough on our feet. I brushed the heck out of the pool after it was filled.
Maybe you can get your PB to show you some pools they built with the finish you want. Take your shoes off and walk around the steps.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.