I had my liner replaced the end of April and officially started BBB the second week of May. Below is an overview of my progress thus far. You can see my TA is steadily dropping and CYA is almost where I want it. My pool could not look better!
PS.. I didn't record it, however, my I tool my first CH reading yesterday. Result was 200.
- I add CYA via a sock in the skimmer. Only a few lbs at a time.
- LC is Clorox which I pour slowly over the return in the deep end
- I also add MA over the return in the deep end
- I use skimmer socks
- I am still using chlorine tabs until my CYA is where I want it
I assume I could have been move aggressive with dropping pH with MA. I just decided to take it slow. I think I am on my 4th gallon now!
Thanks so much everyone!