New L Shape pool in Georgia

I also had concrete guy cut the concrete in 4'x4' squares on a 45' angle. Gonna stain concrete around pool and also on pavilion. I also added travertine and a drain at entrance to pool pavilion.

I noticed this as my uncle just finished his house and the entire basement floor is finished like this. With a semigloss sealer it looks like real stone. I really like the look!

y3edeha5.jpg
y8uzysa5.jpg

The pool is looking so much better with the liner dropped in it Mike! I bet you all are so excited!!! I know I would be! I really like the Lagoons and *L* shaped pools as they offer large shallow ends for little ones and to just hang out. I'm a swimmer, not much of a floater and I can appreciate all that shallow space to just hang out. :cool:

Thanks everyone. We start on the pool pavilion tomorrow. I have rough cut 8x8 cedar for pillars and 4x10 rough cut cedar for beams. Gonna be solid wall for back and front and sides open. I will attach a drawing of it.

qapyve3a.jpg

Those goats are just the cutest lil goats ever! My brother wanted to buy one for his daughter! lol A buddy at work has one and she fell in love with him!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
The goats name are Hersey and Wyatt. Since they are brown and white. Also you can see the layout for the fire pit area behind the goats. Thanks for compliments. Pool is almost full. Will post more pics tomorrow. Hope to have water pumping Friday evening.

Also the wife bought these to go over the outdoor kitchen counter area. Gonna convert these into light by cutting out bottom and putting Edison light bulbs in them. The ceiling is going to be old chicken house tin that is rusted in certain spots. Back wall will be older looking brick.
aju9abyg.jpg

The pool is looking good and will look a 1000 times better once clear! Are you SLAMing it soon or in the process of doing so?

Awesome! Can't wait to see it up and running and being enjoyed! :cool:

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.