My pool test results

Water is crystal clear, i've been scrubbing it every other day or so when I get a chance, I have been vacuuming it daily. my OCLT loss is about -1.5 to -3.5, I admit though that I have been dosing to keep my FC around 25ish at night since I know it will drop to 22-23ish. Am I getting close to the end you think? it has been like this for about 4 days or so. I started slamming on 3/16 (10 days)

On a side note my CYA is about 55, so I put exactly 1lb of stabilizer (per poolmath to get it to 60) in a sock (i've learned my lesson) in front of the return yesterday, man its 75% already dissolved and im not spending time to move the stuff around on the bottom of my pool like I did last week...never again!

Ran my first test using my SWG at 75%, I did not add any bleach since yesterday morning.

Last night it was 12.5, this morning it was 12.0. 0 Chloromines.

Checked at 630pm, showing at 13.5. I've now set my pump (full speed) to turn on at 10am and shut down at 6pm. Will check in the morning again.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Got some weird results lately and I need a sanity check.

Yesterday I had my swg set to off as well as today. My CYA is 70 and my FC yesterday was 9.5

Today I retested and my FC went up to 11.5 even with my swg still set to off. Temp is 64 and bright sunlight.

I can't think of what's going on.

Ideas?

Yea that's what I thought. I'm using the chlorine test from tftestkits.com the entire time. I can only think that the swg still produces even if set to off....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

Tested ph and it was 7.4ish since I'm using a swg I dumped 2 lbs of borax and the this morning was at 7.6. My FC still need to go down to <5 (it's currently at 8) so I've kept my swg set to off still.

Question. How long after putting in borax (I pre dissolved it as best as I could in warm water in a bucket) is it OK to test?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk<br/>

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.