7 years of liner problems, need some advice/trustworthy pool company in N NJ

May 28, 2020
NJ
I live in Northern NJ and have an inground vinyl liner pool, vermiculite bottom.

I moved into the house in 2014 and had the pool surface cleaned and the liner replaced at that time, along with new returns, filter etc.

Since then, I have had 1 year where I was able to open the pool with out issues.

I haven't had any chemical balance issues, the filter and pump are OK, the issue is with the liner. Constant leaks, numerous pool openings where 1/2 the water was out.

Had the liner replaced AGAIN in December 2019. We opened the pool a month ago...and...pool was 1/2 filled.

Liner is under warranty but I've lost a month waiting for the replacement. (should be this coming week).

I'm at wits end with this, everyone I speak to in our neighborhood, whether its a liner or gunite pool never has these consistent and persistent issues.

I'm wondering if a fiberglass sprayon conversion might be a solution here to stop these consistent issues..

Looking for reputable servicers that could give me quotes or advice etc. Help!! :) All I want is to be able to know that my pool will open full on a consistent basis!

Where in NJ are you?
My suspicion is that it's not your liner leaking but the plumbing or penetrations. If the 2014 liner leaked and now a 2019 liner leaks it's too much coincidence. I had one liner leak and we chased it down to the light conduit leaking umder the deck. What led the current liner installer to warranty the liner amd determine its leaking to order another?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.