Completed Lagoon Syle Pool - Conroe TX

Re: New Pool - Conroe TX

Looks great! Can't wait to see the final water color. We have Chilean Beach Tahoe Pearl Matrix and love it.

It will probably be quite green until the chemicals are added and the equipment is started up. Mine took a few days to become it's true color.

that is going to be a neat color. I've never seen a tan pool, so this has my interest.

Are the black dots a floor cleaning sys? (I know I could look back in the thread and find this info...I'm feeling lazy)

31 hours and counting!
8azeraga.jpg
a2aju9e5.jpg
ysy8ade9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support

They started the pool start up last monday. The tech found out that the main pump had a problem so he just added chemicals and turned on the PV3 pump (2hp) to let it circulate. Another tech came back yesterday to fix the main pump (replaced drive train) and turned that on. He also "test drove" the waterfall!!!

For a video, see:

http://youtu.be/TdsfaS2UQjU

This morning a guy came out for mastic (in and out in half an hour). Tomorrow they finish off the start up (all the heads on the returns, gushers and PV3) and Saturday POOL SCHOOL!!

Sawwweeeeet! It "feels" like you're hanging at the beach in your own lagoon with a beautiful waterfall. Wait a minute......is that the S.S. Minnow off to the side?

LOL, yeah that's what we were going for! The tropical natural looking lagoon feel. We ordered 3 fairly large palm trees and i am germinating banana trees. We're going to make this look good!

They did a nice job of water distribution on the waterfall. Thanks for the video. Looks great.

Thanks for the compliments all!

Startup guy is working on installing the final heads (gushers, PV3) today.. Because they waited a little long, the pool is filthy and its hard to see the bottom! He said he's going to have to take a swim LOL! Oh well, whatever it takes to get it done before saturday's Pool School..

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.