Completed Lagoon Syle Pool - Conroe TX

Re: New Pool - Conroe TX

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1392679180.483059.jpg son helping with keeping the Gunnite cool

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

- - - Updated - - -

They did the drainage today. Just got word that the Waterfall will be built on Wednesday and tile/coping on Friday!:whoot:

Updates!

Over the last week they finished the tile, coping and waterfall! We ordered a 10 ton waterfall but ended up with a 13 ton waterfall! The guy building it just wanted to get it perfect. Great and at no extra cost, I am not complaining.

They cut the flagstone coping out of large pieces of flagstone. All very custom

Waterfall getting started

Coping looking good!

They used brown colored concrete

Three jump ledges!

The iAqualink and the remote system for the lights were installed with the electrical! (don't yell at me for the ozone system ;) )

OK its been a while. Since the last update they formed and poured the deck and did final clean up.

Today they're pressurizing the PV3 system and putting all the heads on. Next step is deck coating on Wednesday and Thursday. After that its the Pearl Matrix and WATER!!

Thanks! Yeah that builder was awesome. He came 2 days before to look at the yard and surroundings. Then he saw the kids and said that he was going to make it fun for them (and me ?). He personally went and picked out the rock. All in all the waterfall build took about 5 days! We really love the end result, well worth the wait!

Just a quick picture of the deck coating. We chose "tea and cream". Looks great!

tuzyduba.jpg

And a close up

ve8uhege.jpg

Pearl Matrix starts tomorrow! Water in the pool this weekend?!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support

Who would've thought it was so exciting to watch water fill a 'hole' in the ground.........until you are a new pool owner! Just imagining what the final color will be as it fills. Congratulations on the AWESOME looking pool and thank you for posting pictures of the progess.

Who would've thought it was so exciting to watch water fill a 'hole' in the ground.........until you are a new pool owner! Just imagining what the final color will be as it fills. Congratulations on the AWESOME looking pool and thank you for posting pictures of the progess.

Thanks! my pleasure! I can't wait to post pics of the end result!

I looked at it this morning before i left for work and its not even past the first step!

Did the 5 gallon bucket method and some quick calculations. 1 min 15 sec to fill up the bucket, 2 hoses, estimated 35000 gallons, comes down to some 73 (!!!!) hours! That would mean that the pool should be full around lunchtime on Sunday..

Monday they're coming to start it up so just in time I guess.

We put one hose on the waterfall to get an idea, can't wait to see the real thing!

I'll post a progress picture this afternoon when i get home.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.