New Pool Build (Another One) in Allen, TX

I went ahead and bought a 100 hose and added and extra hose that I had lying around. Then I hooked up the soaker to the end of that. There wasn't enough pressure for the whole length of soaker hose. That's why I decided to use both front and back spigots.
When it came time to fill the pool up, I now had enough hose to again use front and back spigots. Our pool was filled in about a day and a half of wide open flow. Still haven't seen the bill for that yet.

Great idea on the soaker hose! :goodjob:

I talked with my PB (the owner), and he seemed to really deemphasize watering in these (30s and low 40s) temperatures . Since it is him that is warrantying the structure for life, I guess he must really believe in it. He's been in business for about 30 years, so he should know, I suppose. Just a little worrisome considering the trend is water, water, water.

I went ahead and bought a 100 hose and added and extra hose that I had lying around. Then I hooked up the soaker to the end of that. There wasn't enough pressure for the whole length of soaker hose. That's why I decided to use both front and back spigots.
When it came time to fill the pool up, I now had enough hose to again use front and back spigots. Our pool was filled in about a day and a half of wide open flow. Still haven't seen the bill for that yet.

I was worried about the water bill too since between the stone guys, plasterers and concrete crew they all ran the hose all day each and every day they were here, then we filled the pool which took two and a half days but was really surprised it was only $140 for 36,000 gallons!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
The grooves in the spa seat are for the calf height air blower ports. Just before plaster, they will complete the plumbing in that groove and that is where the air bubbles will come from when turning on the blower

The grooves in the spa seat are for the calf height air blower ports. Just before plaster, they will complete the plumbing in that groove and that is where the air bubbles will come from when turning on the blower

awww, now I'm jealous. I want calf blowers. wait...not MOOO calf right? :p Sorry I had to.

Anyway, that's pretty awesome.

your joke was a bit of backfire ;) Calf is the correct spelling for the back of the leg. The moo is spelled calves

that wasn't a grammer correction...I just thought of cows and laughed.

But to be exact. Singular baby cow= calf. Plural baby cows=calves
Singular lower leg = calf

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.