New pool build - Murfreesboro TN

We've made some good progress this week. The last two weeks were very slow as both PB and our family were on vacation one of those weeks and we had rain during the other week. The steps are poured along with the bench. About 60% of the concrete forms are done.

Tomorrow will bring workers to hand finish the pool bottom and more gravel.

We still have to make a decision on the liner. Lots of pressure on that decision. :)

yqypyjez.jpg
y3aqu3av.jpg
yryma9ab.jpg
aqe3aze8.jpg
2u9ezyna.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Looking very good! You will have water soon! Are you still considering the black liner? On those steps did they just form them up and poor concrete? Then you just special order the liner to go over them? I was looking at 10' roman steps but the concrete steps would probably be a cheaper option.

Joallen, thanks! Yes, they formed and poured the steps. I wanted the custom look of the poured steps. I wanted to avoid the fiberglass steps. We have not decided on the liner but I think we've ruled out the black.

We made some good progress today. The concrete for the bottom of the pool was pumped in and smoothed. I think it turned out great. I had about 200 ft. Of gas line run for the heater, out door kitchen and the fire-pit. Tomorrow they lay the travertine coping. Hopefully the concrete deck next week!
anu9atuv.jpg
u9eqapeb.jpg
pugahe4e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Is that water line by the diving board for a board with a waterfall at the end? Looked at those but didn't get one. They look cool.

And I love all the decking square footage!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.