considering going back to the Dark Side

Since most of don't use trichloroethane, most of don't track the pricing. I can tell you prices of liquid chlorine at at least 4 stores and 3 concentration levels in my town and possible four other states.

IIRC... the stuff I referring to was Trichloroisocyanuric acid

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trichloroisocyanuric_acid

120px-Symclosene.svg.png

I live in Tucson/Oro Valley and I used pucks until a month ago. I wish my CYA would drop on its own, it is down from 160 to about 135 only due to partial draining. I would like to understand how yours is dropping so much. If you like, PM me I have some pucks I can sell you for whatever you will pay!

From what this site teaches you must have a leak, faulty testing, improper dosing or it seems like I've read posts about bad batches of CYA as well. I was a pucker for the first three or so years of pool ownership before the CYA caught up to me. Luckily I had been on this site since day one so I was well studied on how to react.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.