Carrollton tx
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Jandy Aquapure 1400
While troubleshooting my spa draining issue I found that one actuator was travelling too far

When I opened it to adjust I found the switch was broken
It no longer has the lever on the switch and its cracked where it screws down

The threads here say to use
653-SS-5T
MFG Part No:SS-5T
SS-5T
Omron Basic / Snap Action Switches
Basic / Snap Action Switches PIN PLUNGER TAB TERM

But that one doesnt have the lever - the OTHER non broken switch in the actuator has the lever

so do it get SS-5GLT with the lever ( Basic / Snap Action Switches HINGE LVR TAB TERM ) or SS-5T without ...
does it make a big difference ?
They cost about a $1.70 so Ill likely just get 4 of each
http://www.mouser.com/ds/2/307/SS_1110-14757.pdf

If you have CVA-24 Actuators, the switch has no lever of its own. The lever is a part of the Actuator itself, and rides on a formed pin (part of the Actuator body). Be careful when screwing in the new switch as the threads can be stripped easily, no not over tighten. You want the 653-SS-5T switch.

IMG_20170127_172511.jpgIMG_20170127_172719.jpgIMG_20170127_173758.jpg

here is the actuator - sure looks like the switch has a lever but this may be different actuator type
we will see if the switches fit

The Actuator I was referring to is the Pentair/Compool CVA-24. Yours is a different brand and the switch setup is not the same. You need to pull one of the Micro Switches out of your Actuator and see if you can read the part number off the switch. It does appear that the switch you need has an actuator lever built in.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.