Need AquaPro heat pump repair person in CT or NY

NeilS

Aug 2, 2013
I have an AquaPro1100 and it just died. I need a qualified repair person in the Fairfield County/Westchester area, just outside New York. I had an HVAC person working on it and it seems they don't know how to fix it. Something to do with the heat exchanger leaking. The technicican didn't have the specialized tools to deal with the titanium heat exchange part, apparently. (And this is a top HVAC repair outfit, by the way. Been in business for 50 years.) AquaPro is not really being very helpful -- the outfit they authorize to do their warranty work in my area has gone out of business! Any suggestions greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

NeilS

Hi Sean:
It's four years old, so it may have a year to run on the warranty, but I don't know if I can get warranty support from AquaPro because my pool company sold it to me. I don't have any original paperwork. (And nor does my pool company, it turns out). On top of that, Aqua Pro no longer has anyone in my area doing their warranty work. The company they were using to do their warranty work went out of business. I talked to AquaPro a couple of days ago, and they said they would get me someone in my area to fix it, but they seem to have dropped the ball. Not even responding to my email. At this point, I'm frustrated because the kids can't swim and summer is passing. I'm more interested in just getting it fixed.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.