Morada 27' round- bury?

Jun 17, 2011
Central Iowa
We bought a 27' round new on craigslist over the weekend which invoice says Quest by WilBar but the boxes all have Morada on them. Is it not an Quest or are they the same? Is it actually sharkline pool?
We are really wanting to bury it as far as we can. I have not been able to find any info online for burying a Morada poor or sharkline/WilBar or whatever it is. Has anyone done this or know if we would be ok going 2-3 ft in on one side? The way our land slopes it would look nice sunk it a bit.

Wilbar is the parent company of a lot of pool brands, my AquaLeader is one, so it wouldn't surprise me if it is a Wilbar. Whether is can be buried will depend on the installation instructions, most can be buried at least a little without voiding the warranty. Mine was used so I had no warranty and I'm in the process of burying it now. From the sounds of it we have similar slopes and you're right it would be nice sunk in.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.