First test with tf100

55 CYA is high enough. The unused pucks will keep for years if kept dry. Time to switch to liquid chlorine.

[center:3aq1mdkl]
file.php
[/center:3aq1mdkl]

pwrstrk said:
What does the water look like? With a cc of 1.5 you probably need to shock. Stop using the pucks and read pool school.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.

I've never had a problem with bad green algae, but I have had intermittent cloudiness. House came with pool so I'm learning. Water is clean but maybe a tad cloudy.

I had no idea what I was doing before tfp, just shocking once a week and using pucks as per previous owners instructions, and using test strips.

I would like to transition to the bbb method.

That's why the cc is 1.5. Read the shocking process and start before it gets worse.

When you maintain proper FC levels using liquid chlorine you won't have to shock.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.

You are already using the BBB method. The BBB method is really just about understanding your pool’s chemistry and through accurate testing, adding only what the pool NEEDS and not what someone wants to sell you.

Cloudy water + CC = shock process

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.