Middle Tennessee
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-60
I am just needing some direction/reassurance that I am on the right track with my SWG/pump run time.

I have read the previous posts and it seems to be do whatever makes your pool happy :-D which I understand but I am still wanting to be sure that I am running things correctly.

Latest results:
FC 4
CC 0
CH100
TA 70
pH 7.6
CYA 60
Salt 3500 ppm
Water Temp 80

I am running pressure side cleaner at a higher rpm for about 2 hours in the morning without SWG (filter/pump off). Then I am running filter/pump at 1000 rpm from 1 - 7 in the afternoon. My SWG is set at 20% as a higher setting was producing too much FC. My water is clear and pool stays fairly free of debris even though we have trees all around. Do I need to break up the afternoon run time? Sun is on pool in stages from around 9 - 6.

Since being a first time pool owner, I am still a little afraid I am going to do something wrong and have to go through the shock process and I am determined to keep the pool balanced so I will not have to do that! After all, if the pool girl ain't happy, ain't nobody happy. :queen:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.