Swamp Help Please

Okay here it is... I just want to thank everyone for the input and encouragement. I don't think I would have been able to accomplish this within my budget without this forum. Although I was under a tight budget and I kind of used somewhat of an unorthodox method. I have achieved clear pool success. The pictures don't give it justice. It is really crystal clear. If it would only stop raining maybe we can get some use out of it. Lol Time to clean up everything else around the pool and install the stairs and ladder now. Thanks again everyone I really appreciate it.

Attachments

• PART_1373475138079.jpeg
    PART_1373475138079.jpeg
    23.6 KB · Views: 74
  • PART_1373475229734.jpeg
    PART_1373475229734.jpeg
    31.4 KB · Views: 75
Congratulations on having a Crystal Clear Pool!
Now that you have it clear, you need to make sure that everything is properly balanced and the SWG is set and working properly.

Yes thank you everyone. I now have everything working and my numbers are within recommended specs. I will keep a close eye on things to maintain the pool. I will say that during the clearing process to one thing that impressed me the most was the D.E. Filter Media Alternative Cellulose Fiber. I would highly recommend that to anyone trying to clear your pool.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.