May 28, 2013
Hi guys!

I am in the process of having a 13k gallon inground swg fiberglass pool installed in my backyard. We've had a bit of an ordeal with our builder so far but are hopeful that it will be completed this weekend. In the course of my research i found this site and the information here has been so helpful to a newbie like me.

I just wanted to say thanks for all the helpful information and I look forward to chatting and learning from all of you.

Welcome to TFP :wave:

If you look up pool builders in the dictionary it says see Ordeal I'll say a prayer for you,if they're anything like mine you'll need this guys hammer :hammer: + divine intervention LOL :lol:

All the Best
:cheers:
Kirk in Texas

Thanks for the welcome guys. Our install was going fine until the builder got ready to tie the pool deck in with our existing patio and realized the pool was 4 inches too high. Instead of stopping to correct this they continued to pour. When i got i home i found i had a ski ramp leading to the pool. They are supposed to tear it out and re-pour tomorrow. Lord help me! I'm ok with it as long as they correct their mistake which i think they're trying to do. I'm just trying to visualize the finished product for now and trying to remain patient. That and reading tfp. Lol.

Sorry to hear you're having problems with the builder :wave:

I was wondering where my builder was working :wink: LOL!!! Just kidding

I'm no stranger to dealing with this clowns :hammer: you have my sympathy.

Good Luck with the tear-out
:cheers: Kirk in Texas