What's your pool cleaners name?

"Cousin Eddie" named after Clark Griswolds cousin who kidnapped his boss to get his bonus so he could get his pool..... Without cousin Eddie, Clark does not get the pool. Make sense right? LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Doheny Discovery "Matter-Eater Lad" because he eats ANYTHING. And I'm a sucker for terrible 60's comic book character names. I call him Mel generally.

Bizzare3.jpg

Our pool cleaner name is "It's Just Renee!!!!!". We used to have a mail lady named Renee. Whenever she hit the front porch, the dogs went nuts. We would yell "It's just Renee" and they would fall silent. The first time we ran the cleaner the barking began and the rest is history.

Our pool cleaner name is "It's Just Renee!!!!!". We used to have a mail lady named Renee. Whenever she hit the front porch, the dogs went nuts. We would yell "It's just Renee" and they would fall silent. The first time we ran the cleaner the barking began and the rest is history.

LOL wonderful story!! You should share it wit Renee too :)

I just got a new Dolphin S300i. His name is Mr. T, as in, "I pity the POOL that messes with Mr. T!"

This is him practically climbing up my waterfall -

IMG_4615.jpg

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.