What's your pool cleaners name?

My DiverDave aquabot... is called DiverDan... I don't know why but he is. I have called him Dan since day one when I bought him used from a woman off craigslist, in front of the grocery store. He replaced my LadyBug. She is faded and old but still works after new flaps.

It was cheaper to buy the used one than new hoses. It came with a Hayward leaf trap too. She was going to throw it all away is i had not bought it and it was all essentially new.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Raul. Initially after the pool guy in Legally Blonde, but I got the name wrong. It was Enrique. A coworker's is named Fred. This thread made me laugh because we almost instantly named Raul when he came out of the box. Especially since I wasn't sure how to pronounce Poolvergnuegen.

We are still trying to decide on a name. Any ideas? :-D

9480005629_0c112f07a3.jpg

9482798120_1fc26f657a.jpg

The artist, Shannon (my beautiful daughter)

*note the crystal clear TFP water!!! Thank you so much to all the great and knowledgeable people on this forum!

Robert

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.