GoldLine GL-235 Actuator

nupoolsoon

LifeTime Supporter
Jan 7, 2008
I tried calling customer service and was on hold for a very long time. Hope someone here can provide me with an answer. Underneath the actuator box, there is a switch than can be moved in 3 positions. Front, middle, back. One of the positions, I forget which one off hand, closes the valve automatically. What are the other two positions? Maybe you can tell me the three positions since I don't remember which one closes it. Just want to make sure it is working properly. Thank you.

The three positions are clockwise - Off - counterclockwise for lack of a better way of putting it.

The two outside positions are there so you can change the rotation direction of the actuator without rewiring it. You flip in the direction you need it to be to have the valve open and close in the correct mode.

Ok a couple of things, the GL-235 is the control box, I suspect your talking about the GVA-24 actuator, if so the switch is as Bama said, you can think of it as Forward -- Off -- Reverse operation

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.