Newbie needs help

JasonLion said:
There is no way that the CYA level fell from 90 to 30, so what is going on with that?

You should expect FC to fall during the day. The key test is does FC stay the same overnight?

He did a partial drain/refill after the 90 reading, got it to 50...not sure if these are guestimates so it's in the 30-50 range....I suppose.

b,

I've just re-read your first post and noticed that you live in Tucson. It would be good if you would list your location in your profile. Folks will take that into consideration when giving advice. Especially in reference to your CYA!

CYA levels for normal outdoor non-SWG pools is 30 to 50 or 60 range. Some folks in your area of the country seem to do better in the higher range level.

In your signature, you could add whether or not your pool is in full sun. Every pool is different and all the variables have an impact on what your pool likes and needs!

I suggest you scroll to the top of the page, click 'profile' and give us some more info! :lol: We just can't get too much info!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.