Part way Through Build, Loads of Pictures!

Thank you so very much Yukon Jack! We are so proud. They are finishing up our lighting on the patio this week and we have a person coming out tonight to give us a bid to get our sod laid behind the pool...getting soo close to PARTY TIME :cheers:
Dena

Thank you so much Plankton! I need to start pulling my furniture and plants back inside our patio area. I've had it outside our fence in the front yard and driveway, I imagine people are getting tired of seeing it all! :oops:
Have a Great Day!
Dena

Beautiful Build and what a great story! Thank you for taking the time share. So, how many people have already posted what I am about to say about pictures?....................there is no such thing as too many pictures!!

Gorgeous pool. Go ahead and be proud! :goodjob:

FirstPoolLastPool and amytude; Thank you both so much! It's been fun documenting everything! Our PB comes out this morning to meet with my husband and go thru our checklist! Then we make the final payment and can officially say... We Are Done! It's a great thing and a bit sad because I have come to know my PB thru the months and he really is such an awesome person and I will miss him :( ! I keep telling him I have his # and know how to reach him and he better come to our first Pool Party!
I have a few pictures that I will post later attempting to get a good one at night with the lights! It's pretty awesome with all the lights glowing up on the patio...
Thanks again everyone, it has been so much fun!
More to come!
Dena

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.