Swimpure plus not working

Apr 14, 2013
Hi,
I've searched the archives before posting and can't find an newer. I have a one year old swimpure plus. The "power" light is illuminated and the "no flow" light is illuminated steady. If I turn the flow switch backwards, "no flow" flashes.
The known salt level is 3200ppm.
Diagnostic reads 1500/71/32.7/0.00/72p/- 0/AL-0/r 1.45

Based on other posts, I'm thinking perhaps a flow switch. Could this also be a pcb issue? I plan to call hayward tomorrow. Thanks for any help.

Well, after having my salt level level checked again(3100ppm), I asked the tech at a nationwide pool store what he thought and he said that if my swimpure is only saying I have 1700ppm, I need to add enough salt to satisfy it. Said he does that"all the time". :roll: I bypassed the flow switch with a phone cord, performed the calibration process on this site and got the salt to read correctly and I appear to be back in business :whoot:

Thank you very much, Dave J. I will now order a flow switch.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.