420 sg ft Sun Deck decking
29 ft of waterline boulders with 3 mini falls
2 skimmers
freeze guard
pool miser automatic pool leveler
pentair never-lube valves
overflow line

$49,917

We are still debating the Nature 2 Fusion, Automatic Chlorinator, or SWG...and will probably add the computer controls.

Any feedback is much appreciated....

Basically that looks like a nice setup and a fairly good price.

I would certainly skip the Nature 2.

You probably don't want both flagstone coping and a SWG. Personally I would go for paver coping and the SWG, but flagstone and no SWG is good also.

Computer controls are very nice to have with a spa, though obviously it is more money.

I would check to see if the SVRS option on the pump is required by code in your area, and if it is not required don't get that option. In every other way that is a great pump, but the SVRS option is occasionally known to cause problems. In most areas SVRS is not required when you have dual drains in both the pool and spa, but it does vary somewhat.

420 sqft of deck isn't really all that much deck. Depending on the layout of your yard you might want to increase that substantially.

TXALH,

Looks like a good quote. We decided to go with SWG and OK flagstone with the expectations that it will need sealed at least once a year. I also just up graded for the easy 8 from the easy 4, which I had our PB builder trough in for free.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.