Jandy Valves

wtrtoys

LifeTime Supporter
Mar 6, 2013
North Canton, Ohio
Just ordered 6 new 2 way Jandy Valves for the new epuipment pad and noticed that the one port says in? Are they directional? I could not find anywhere someone mentioning that they are, if so I guess the only thing that it will affect is the appearance shock value of how ggod this is gonna look :whoot:

And yes I know no one cares about equipment pads, but I sure do like to look at em!

Also could someone tell me what the big round canister on a single pipe coming out of the ground is? I see it on some pics but not very many, I have no idea what it is?

The seal when the valve is closed is held tightly closed by water pressure if installed in the normal orientation. Installed backwards, water pressure will tend to open the seal just a little. Backwards, the valve will mostly work, but will let just a little water through.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.