PA pool builders

Feb 10, 2013
Hello, brand new to the site! My family is looking to have a pool installed this spring, we are currently getting quotes from a few diiferent companies, anthony sylvan, chimera, arista, and blue tree. Anyone have any experience with any of these builders?

When the quotes come in do we negotiate? Is it standard to negotiate the price down any?

Thanks for any feedback!

I don't but by my own experience here in Scranton PA is such that I would make sure you have a live video feed on the pool install. It really makes the conversations easier. In my case I had several complaints but the best was when they scuffed the liner right at the stairs. They had no idea how it happened and I said okay lets go to the video. I would also have someone on site if you can.

As for negotiating, of course you should. On the other hand you have to know when enough is enough. In my case I knew what I wanted and I knew the pricing for everything.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.