Pentair Letro no longer cleaning...please help.

Just took the hose in and got all parts replaced that were needed, which included a couple swivels and the piece that connects it to the wall...they were all cracked and taking the pressure away from the unit. I know the filters are clean, all baskets, etc, but the unit is just running over the dirt and is picking up nothing. Im running out of options and ideas of what may be the issue. Any ideas for me to check will be greatly appreciated.

By the way, its 20 degrees out today so it may not be until tomorrow until i try anything, but i can certainly confirm whether ive already tried any of your suggestions. Any and all are greatly appreciated!

My father is in town from FL and is hammering me about how bad the pool looks :blah: He wants to start taking everything apart and checking under the hood. Ive already done that :hammer:

If the letro is moving around the pool ok then you have enough water flow and the only other thing it can be is pluged jets. If you remove the bag and look inside the throat of the letro you will see two jets that shoot water up into the bag that is what creates the vacuum to pick up debris off the bottom of the pool

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.