Pool Pilot error message CHECK CLEAN CELL.

renrac2

Sep 16, 2012
I just put in a new SC-36 cell and power cord less than a month ago. The Pool Pilot shows an error message of "check clean cell". The new cell certainly didn't need it but I cleaned it anyway just for kicks and still get the same error message. The pool volume is 13750 gallons. I have no idea what to do to find and correct this problem.
The Test Pool Pilot diagnostic showed the following;
Power level 1.
Salt level of 2900
Cell 13volts - 3.5 amps
Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thank you for your reply. I'm really not sure how to check the voltage to the DIG without a multimeter, which I do not have. I don't currently own a multimeter, but I do plan on buying one. I do know it's wired for 220v. Assuming is not getting 220v what would be the next step to correct the problem?

If it's not the power going to the unit, then it's most likely the Power Module.

You can check the circuit breakers to make sure they are both set properly. Trip both breakers and reset it.

Is your DIG wired to the same relay as the pump? If so, is your pump running correctly?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.