Props to the local pool store...

Beez

LifeTime Supporter
May 19, 2009
Dallas, TX
:goodjob: ...Leslies in this case. They are downgraded so much here, I just wanted to give a positive review when one is due. The collar on my Polaris 280 backup valve cracked and split wide open. I could have ordered one online, but instead I called around and found one locally...imagine that!

What's more, on a whim, I took the backup valve with me to the store to ask advice on removing the old broken collar. The guy behind the counter took my backup valve, removed the collar, inspected the internals, lubed it back up and installed the new collar. Fantastic service! Saved me at least an hour putzing around with it...

While I never let my local Leslie's test my water, they are an invaluable resource for spare parts on the same day that you break something that you absolutely need. They're like the Radio Shack of pool plumbing.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.