4th of July Party!

I don't know about you, but I raised my kids right. A steady diet of classic rock with some blues mixed in. Took them to live concerts. Now my son plays blues and rock guitar and has a much larger rock music collection than I do.

- - - Updated - - -

Can't wait to see that all plated up!

It's now been trimmed and given a nice coating of rub, sitting wrapped up tight in the fridge waiting to go ito the smoker tomorrow.

My kind of pool party dv, sounds good but I tune the bluetooth to a local iHeart pop station to the justin bieber and what not songs. I am not familiar with them, but the younger ones seem to enjoy more. I saw Crazy Train in concert with Oz and R Rhodes and it was awesome.

I maybe really old, but we got to see all the best bands, live, back in their heyday. The Stones, Dylan and the Band, Janis Joplin, SRV, Cream, The Who, Fleetwood Mac (original w/ Peter Green and Jeremy Spencer), Pink Floyd, Led Zepplin, Moody Blues, Chuck Berry, Muddy Waters, B.B. King, all live, and way, way too many others to even list. I was at the first live concert the Band did, first performance of Tommy by The Who in US, and the Rolling Stones Altamont concert. Yes, I'm old.

That is a great list! My first concert was 1978 or 79 KISS in Fort Worth. Nothing like some of those great bands on your list but memorable! My fave concert from back in the day was probably Pink Floyd or Rush. Although, Metallica is high on the list also.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
You only need to the crutch if you like your brisket really tender. You end up trading some bark for tenderness. That's a personal call, but I know what I like.

Well, I now know what picture I'll be loading up into Photoshop later....

Tell me Danny, what shade of lipstick do you usually wear??

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.