Pentair Intelliflo VS programing

nelbob

Apr 22, 2012
Hi All, thanks for all the great info. I've got a Pentair ItelliFlo VS ad can't seem to program the timer to run at the speed I want. I suspect I've set more than one program to run. Does anyone know how to delete/reset timing programs?
Thanks
Nelson

You'll need to reset to factory defaults and start over in all likelihood.

Each speed needs to be tied to one time period. The same speed may be entered multiple times in different speed slots, of which there are eight.

For example, Speed #1 might be 1000 RPM and run from 9 am to 12pm. Then Speed 2, at 2400 RPM from 12 to 1 pm. Then Speed 3 from 1 to 4 at 1000 RPM and Speed 4 at 2400 till 6pm.

Scott

I find it not unlike a VCR being set for recording more than one program at different times. It's not that big a deal for me since I am perhaps a bit more computer and equipment savvy than most. I like the options given but options do add complexity.

Scott

Just go back in to the program mode and set your speeds and times to what you want. Select menu first then select speeds and go through them as you want and reprogram. The manual can be a little confusing at first but if you run through the process at the pump with the manual, you get the hang of it quickly. I'm no tech wiz and I've got it down after playing with it a bit.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.