LifeTime Supporter
Jun 27, 2012
Lafayette, Ca / USA
Pool Size
Surface
Fiberglass
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
First off, I am REALLY glad to have found this site! We JUST closed on a new property with a beautiful Pool. (I have yet to determine it's actual size/gallons, but will do so very soon.)

I have become immersed in this site, reading and trying to educate myself on proper maintenance. (20 years ago I did the "basic" chlorine testing of a pool at a rental - so I get "that" part.) The current owners use a pool maintenance service; we were planning on managing it ouurself as 1 of us is retired and around most of the time.

So my question is relating to test kits: I see the TF-100 is HIGHLY recommended; but a bit daunting as to the number of bottles, tests, et al .. I was wondering if there are GREAT test kits that are digital (I assume test STRIPS?) that report on all those same analysis as the TF-100 ??? I don't mind paying the additional $$ for one if it simplifies the results.

Thanks in advance. Looking forward to a long history here.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.