Replacing top rails or cap

kas

Jun 22, 2012
I need to replace my top rails on my pool but don't know who the manufacturer is of my pool. I'm the third owner and in guessing it is about 6 or 7 years old...only guessing. Where should I start looking? thanks

Be sure to include close ups of the top seat rail, the cover between the top rails and a good shot of the risers including the pattern on the side of the pool. The liner in the pool and the pump & filter do not typically come from the pool manufacturer (except Intex and the like).

I have noticed, many pools look close to each other until you start looking at the details. I have a resin top rail and found there was lots of information about the manufacturer (and when the pool was manufactured) molded into the underside of the part. To get this, you would need to remove the caps between at least two rail pieces. Removing this much of the top rail is safe to do with the pool full.

This is kind of what I am talking about. I took this picture to show my liner to another poster here at TFP so the focus is on the liner but you get the idea. My pool is an Aqualeader Concerto from 2004.

IMG_4943.JPG

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.