Pleasant by-product of the BBB system: rarely have to vacuum

Sminor

Jul 4, 2011
Perrysburg, OH
I don't know if anyone else has noticed the same thing as me, but since switching to the BBB method the middle of last year, I almost never have to vacuum my pool! It's been open for three weeks and I just vacuumed it for the fist time this weekend. I do brush it couple times a week but that's about it. Before switching, I had to vacuum every weekend and it seemed like I was vacuuming up residue from the powdered shock I was using almost twice a week. Not that I'm just adding a little liquid chlorine every day or two, my pool stays much cleaner. I have a cartridge filter and it can run for weeks now between cleanings as well.

Just something for all of you to think about if you're considering BBB but haven't made the switch yet.

It's just another bonus I hadn't counted on and my pool sparkles all the time!

Re: Pleasant by-product of the BBB system: rarely have to va

My observation as well, though I started with the BBB method when I got the pool, so I have no comparison. The only reason I need to vacuum my pool is the sand those meddling kids drag in on the feet :rant: since I don't have my landscaping/deck done :(

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.