Just renovated pool/ stones under liner

Sep 14, 2011
Ma
So i renovated pool and actually had sand removed and a hard bottom installed because after about 8 years ther were a few small stones appearing under liner(pool had leaks in lines this might have caused some of the problems) I go into pool for first time there are quite a few spots with small pebbles but of more concern is three or four large stones about width of quarter that feel like they will poke through at some point, they hurt if you step on them. new lines new liner and hard bottom put in. How is this possible how was it missed? What are my options with pool company that did work? What can be done? am i just screwed. Thinking about demanding in writing that they will repair any tear in pool bottom caused by rocks at their expense . Also was going to get a polaris pool robot will this make the srones/rocks more apt to poke through? After spending all this money before t this is very upsetting. Pool was renovated in November just opened 2 weeks ago..

You should certainly let the pool builder know and tell them you want them to come out and fix it. Remove liner, remove the stones and re-install the liner if required ... maybe even pay for the water. Although now 7 months later, they may try to wash their hands of the situation.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.