Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: It's our Birthday!

1. Back To Top    #1

It's our Birthday!

Well, it's hard to believe, but TFP turns a year old today!

If you'd have told me then how much the site would grow during the past year, I would never have believe you.

Thanks again to all you great TFP'ers!!!
    TFP Founder

My Pool: 13K gal IG gunite with 7' spa, Pentair Cartridge Filter, Intellichlor IC40 SWG, Polaris 280 Cleaner, TF-100 Test Kit w/ salt test.

2. Back To Top    #2
    Congrats and great job!

I sure appreciate the site. Thank-you.
    30K gal. IG Free form
    Cartridge Filter, Solar and Gas Heater
    Using BBB

3. Back To Top    #3
    Happy B-day TFP!!!

Brian
    20K IG Gunite w/ raised 7ft spillover spa. 1.5 HP Hayward Northstar pump 425 sq ft Hayward cartridge filter, Colorlogic lights AquaRite SWG AquaLogic PS-8 control
    1hp pump for sheer descent

4. Back To Top    #4
    Keep up the great work Sean!
    WetEdge Satin Matrix, 16K gallon, Pentair NSP-60 DE filter, Pac Fab Challenger, 2HP pump, BBB, Polaris 360

5. Back To Top    #5

8000 gallon 20' x 48" round vinyl frame pool, 12" sand filter (don't have the specs on the pump), TF100 test kit
    Handy Links: PoolMath, TF-100 Test Kit, Pool School, CYA-Chlorine Chart
    "Shock" is a process, not a product!

6. Back To Top    #6

Happy Birthday TFP!!

(Sean, you do know that the forum will need braces in ~10 years - and now is a good time to start saving up for college tuition

Kidding aside, it's a credit to you that the forum has grown sooo much in 1 short year
    Luv& Luk
    -Ted

Having done construction and service for 4 pool companies in 4 states starting in 1988, what I know about pools could fill a couple of books - what I don't know could fill a couple of libraries :-D

POOL SCHOOL, TF Testkits, Jason's Pool Calculator, CYA vs. cl chart, (Just a few DARNED handy links!)

7. Back To Top    #7
    Happy Birthday to us!!!!!

Thanks Sean for a great job!
    20x40 24,000 gal IG plaster/CircuPool RJ45 SWG/2 skimmer/2sp 2.5hp Jandy Stealth/340sq ft cart filter/600sqftHeliocol Solar Panels/6ft semi circlr tanning ledge/25ft deep end bench/5ft sheer descent/2 lion head water features/1300sqft travertine paver/2 Colorlogic lights/Hayward Navigator/3step 2ft raised bond beam

8. Back To Top    #8
    Congratulations!
    19K gal, vinyl, 1/2 HP WhisperFlo pump, 200 sqft cartridge filter, AutoPilot Digital SWG, Dolphin Dynamic cleaning robot
    Creator of PoolMath and Pool Calculator. Other handy links: Support this site, TF Test Kits, Pool School

9. Back To Top    #9

Yes Sean, congratulations. TFP is truly a success because you made it that way!

Wow! Number of posts aside, I suppose that I can be proud to be considered one of the "here since the first year" folks.

Craig
    10K gallon IG gunite with waterfall; Pentair CC320P filter; WhisperFlo 2 HP pump
    TF Test Kits - Pool Math - Pool School
    "It depends."- JohnT

10. Back To Top    #10

Awww.. shucks... and here I thought the post was titled to me... I think it was my birthday long before TFP, but I'll be nice and share.
    My Pool:
    12K gal IG gunite with 7' raised spa, gunite waterfall, PebbleTec Caribbean Blue finish, solar heating & in-floor cleaning system

Equipment: Sta-Rite 300' Cartridge Filter, Intellichlor IC20 SWCG, Sta-Rite 400k BTU heater, Intelliflow 4x160 main pump & Sta-Rite 3/4 hp waterfall pump, EasyTouch controlls w/ wireless controller, TF-100 Test Kit w/ salt test.

11. Back To Top    #11

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ESKIMO!!!
    Luv& Luk
    -Ted

Having done construction and service for 4 pool companies in 4 states starting in 1988, what I know about pools could fill a couple of books - what I don't know could fill a couple of libraries :-D

POOL SCHOOL, TF Testkits, Jason's Pool Calculator, CYA vs. cl chart, (Just a few DARNED handy links!)

12. Back To Top    #12
    Quote Originally Posted by 257WbyMag

Craig
    Thanks Craig. Actually though, I mostly take care of the admin stuff. It's the mods, special contributors and other members who take their time, free of charge, to answer questions who have made this site what it is!
    TFP Founder

My Pool: 13K gal IG gunite with 7' spa, Pentair Cartridge Filter, Intellichlor IC40 SWG, Polaris 280 Cleaner, TF-100 Test Kit w/ salt test.

13. Back To Top    #13
    Many thanks to Sean and all the 'helpers'!

Go TFP!!!!!!!!!!
    TFP Moderator TF100 Test Kit TF100 TestKit YouTube Channel PoolMath
    You're done SLAMing when:
    1)You lose 1ppm or less FC overnight, & 2)You have .5ppm CC's or less, & 3)your water is clear.

~ One should not use a sledge hammer to swat a mosquito. ~

If you found TFP helpful and we saved you money ... Become a TFP Supporter!

14. Back To Top    #14
    21' Leslies Beachland Ag Pool, 10,000 gallons, professionally installed (best money I ever spent) Hayward 16" sand filter w/Pentair two speed pump Fafco 4x20 solar heater,Aqua Trol RJ. Borates added. Hard plumbed.

15. Back To Top    #15

Quote Originally Posted by SeanB
    Quote Originally Posted by 257WbyMag

Craig
    Thanks Craig. Actually though, I mostly take care of the admin stuff. It's the mods, special contributors and other members who take their time, free of charge, to answer questions who have made this site what it is!
    Yes, you are absolutely correct.

Craig
    10K gallon IG gunite with waterfall; Pentair CC320P filter; WhisperFlo 2 HP pump
    TF Test Kits - Pool Math - Pool School
    "It depends."- JohnT