Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Website recommendations for pool equipment?

1. Back To Top    #1

Website recommendations for pool equipment?

I'm going to purchase a new pump and filter this spring. Has anyone ever dealt with internetpoolstore.com or poolstore.com? They have the best price for what I want. Also, please recommend some place to purchase online. Thanks, in advance.
    18'x52" AGP, 8500 Gal(approx), Hayward 1HP -2 spd pump, 200lbs sand filter, SWG on the way, Solar Heater in the works.

2. Back To Top    #2
    I've had really good luck with poolcenter.com. Never heard of the two places you mentioned.
    Looking at the web site, it certainly passes the smell test looking like a legit business with a real store.
    TFP Moderator
    20K Gallon 20X36 Vinyl Inground
    Hayward S244T Sand Filter with 1HP Whisperflo Pump. Liquidator C-201 and Solar Heat

3. Back To Top    #3

Saltpoolguys.com is a TFP member and offers other members discounts on equipment too. He doesn't only sell salt equipment.

Give him a try.
    Sean Assam - Sean@teamhorner.com
    National Accounts and Commercial Products Manager
    AquaCal Heat Pumps www.aquacal.com
    AutoPilot Salt Chlorine Generators www.autopilot.com

4. Back To Top    #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Poolsean
    Saltpoolguys.com is a TFP member and offers other members discounts on equipment too. He doesn't only sell salt equipment.

Give him a try.
    Besides the discount, you want to buy your equipment from a reputable dealer who will stand behind what they sell. I believe they are still working on their new website, but if you contact saltpoolguys.com ("joshu" here on TFP) I'm sure he can help you find what you are looking for.
    TFP Founder

My Pool: 13K gal IG gunite with 7' spa, Pentair Cartridge Filter, Intellichlor IC40 SWG, Polaris 280 Cleaner, TF-100 Test Kit w/ salt test.

5. Back To Top    #5

Poolstore.com is great. They had the best prices and fastest shipping for the price. I ordered a 2 sp Hayward pump - $248.00 and $8.95 shipping. Got it in 3 days. Then just to give it a try again I ordered my Hayward sand filter - $279.99 (not the cheapest but close) and again $8.95 shipping. Got it in 3 days. So far a great website.
    18'x52" AGP, 8500 Gal(approx), Hayward 1HP -2 spd pump, 200lbs sand filter, SWG on the way, Solar Heater in the works.

6. Back To Top    #6

In the Industry
    Yes, we are working on a brand new website with plenty of new products for salt pools and pools in general. In the meantime anyone can feel free to e-mail me at: josh@saltpoolguys.com and I will be more than happy to help you out.

- Josh
    Josh Ulfers - TFP Supporting Vendor - josh@saltpoolguys.com - 888-725-8766
    SaltPoolGuys.com - AutoPilot Pool Pilot Systems, Parts & Cells - AquaCal Heat Pumps