Website recommendations for pool equipment?

I'm going to purchase a new pump and filter this spring. Has anyone ever dealt with internetpoolstore.com or poolstore.com? They have the best price for what I want. Also, please recommend some place to purchase online. Thanks, in advance.

JohnT

Admin
Mod Squad
TFP Expert
Apr 4, 2007
SW Indiana
I've had really good luck with poolcenter.com. Never heard of the two places you mentioned.
Looking at the web site, it certainly passes the smell test looking like a legit business with a real store.

SeanB

TFP Expert
Platinum Supporter
LifeTime Supporter
Poolsean said:
Saltpoolguys.com is a TFP member and offers other members discounts on equipment too. He doesn't only sell salt equipment.

Give him a try.
Besides the discount, you want to buy your equipment from a reputable dealer who will stand behind what they sell. I believe they are still working on their new website, but if you contact saltpoolguys.com ("joshu" here on TFP) I'm sure he can help you find what you are looking for.

:-D Poolstore.com is great. They had the best prices and fastest shipping for the price. I ordered a 2 sp Hayward pump - $248.00 and $8.95 shipping. Got it in 3 days. Then just to give it a try again I ordered my Hayward sand filter - $279.99 (not the cheapest but close) and again $8.95 shipping. Got it in 3 days. So far a great website.

JoshU

LifeTime Supporter
In The Industry
May 24, 2007
New Orleans, LA
Yes, we are working on a brand new website with plenty of new products for salt pools and pools in general. In the meantime anyone can feel free to e-mail me at: josh@saltpoolguys.com and I will be more than happy to help you out.

- Josh